Saturday, August 2, 2014

Toffee Cookie Dough Chocolate Chunk Cookie Muffins












      Most people dream in Black and White, few dream in Color, but I dream in "FOOD" !!!  This recipe is what I made up in my dreams last night, ... right after the dream about taking an extra banana for my basket from the Food Co-Op in Andover ( that I felt was rightfully mine ...insert Les Miserable, Jean Valjean breaking out in song,...JV, I feel your pain), ... I don't want to go into details, but lets just stay there was a High Speed Chase with me and the Fuzz... the anxiety was too much to bear, so I turned myself in before the fruit began it's fermentation process!  All's well that ends well ...I digress, back to Toffee Cookies, a relatively low stress topic in comparison!  All I gotta say is, if you love chocolately chipity cookies, then this will be the answer to all YOUR dreams!!!  There are 10 cookie muffins per batch, at 118 calories, 3.6g carbs, and 8.3g protein.  Have one of these at bedtime, and sleep tight all night  ;)

Ingredients~
1 Cookie dough Quest Bar~cut into small pieces
10 squares Lily's stevia sweetened Chocolate Salted Almond and Milk~diced into small piecs
1oz or 24 Almonds
1 Oat Fit Cinnamon Roll packet
2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
1 scoop Isotherapy Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Erythritol
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1/2 cup liquid Egg Whites
10 drops Toffee Stevia
1/4 cup Almond Butter

     Dice Cookie Dough Bar and Chocolate Bar into small pieces, set aside.  Grind Almonds and Oats in Magic Bullet til powdered, add Flax Seed, Protein Powder, Erythritol, Baking Powder, and Cinnamon to Bullet and blend again for a few seconds.  Add to mixing bowl, and stir in Egg Whites, Toffee drops, Almond Butter and Cookie Dough/Chocolate pieces.  Drop into 10 Silpat lined Muffin Tin and bake at 350 for 7 minutes for gooey centers, or 10 minutes for solid middle!  Remove and Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, this is a seriouslyexcellent submit. In concept Id liketo jot down like this too – taking time and real work to make a brilliant article.!. but what can I say.!. I procrastinate alot and never seem to have anything done. Thank You
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete