Monday, August 11, 2014

Double Chocolate Chunk Frosted Berry Taco










     I accidentally blew my own mind today .... WOWZERS !!!!  I can't think of anything I've had that knocked my socks off more !!!  Thank you Quest for making awesome Protein Bars!!!  LOVE THEM !!!  ... especially when made into a TACO !!!  0-0  And wait til you hear the Macro's on this one~267 calories, 8.8g carbs and 31.7g protein !!!  What more could you want~flavor, great nutritional stats, and easy to make !!!  #WINNING

Ingredients~
Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortilla
1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
12 Raspberries
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Almond Milk ( 30 cal/cup Almond Milk)
1 packet Truvia
2 Medium Strawberries, diced

    Heat Quest Bar in microwave for 12 seconds til soft, spray skillet with Pam and lay Tortilla in skillet, add softened Quest Bar on half the shell, top with 12 Raspberries and pat down into bar slightly.  Fold shell over taco style and cook til golden brown on each side. While cooking, mix Protein Powder, Almond Milk and Truvia packet and sit in fridge to chill.  When taco done cooking, put on plate and drizzle with frosting and top with diced strawberries.  Prepare to have your socks knocked off... hope your toes are well manicured ... !!!  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete