Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lemon Blueberry Frosted Taco











     When I created The Double Chocolate Chunk Frosted Berry Taco yesterday, I had no choice but to experiment with the Lemon Blueberry combo, ...duh !!!  I gotta say, for me, since I am a chocoholic I think that is still my fav... but this was definitely a close second!!!  Calories are 270.6, 9.2g carbs, and 31.5g protein, try them both and you decide what you like best !!!  :)

Ingredients~
1 Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortilla
1 Lemon Quest Bar
2 medium Strawberries, diced
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Almond Milk ( 30 cal/cup)
1 packet Truvia
20 Blueberries

     Spray skillet with Pam and lay Tortilla in pan, while heating put Quest Bar in microwave for 12 seconds til softened and mold to half of Tortilla in pan, top with diced Strawberries and fold over like a taco, heating on each side til golden brown, flipping half way thru.  Meanwhile, stir Protein Powder, Almond Milk and Truvia in bowl and set in fridge til ready.  When Taco finished cooking and slightly cooled, drizzle with Frosting and top with Blueberries.  Serve and enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Positive site. where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though. ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete