Saturday, January 13, 2024

Chai Latte Spice Blend

 





Catch full video Here!

     It pays to have friends that can cook, shout out to Terilynn for her mad kitchen skills!  I love the smell and flavor of all these warming spices, especially in the winter.  To make things even better, it is a double bonus when you can add them to a variety of things.  Such is the case with the Chai Latte Spice Blend.  I can use it in so many ways.  And isn’t it wonderful to add flavor without calories.  I used this to make a spiced milk to pour over oatmeal, sprinkle on my roasted sweet potatoes, stirred in my chili as well as blended in my herbal tea.  The options are limitless.  And because I am a smart “cookie”, I doubled the recipe so it would last longer!  If you try this, let me know how you decide to use yours!😉

Ingredients~

3 Tablespoons ground Cinnamon

1 Tablespoon ground Cardamom

1 Tablespoon ground Ginger

1/2 Tablespoon ground Allspice

1/2 Tablespoon ground Cloves

1/2 Tablespoon ground Nutmeg

     Add all ingredients to a jar, shake vigorously, add lid and store for up to a year.  Again, I doubled this to have plenty on hand.  Enjoy 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment