Monday, February 15, 2016

Guacamole Grilled Habanero Chicken







     If there was any way I could have invited everyone I love over to my house to share a bite of my dinner I would have.  This was seriously one of the best things I have ever eaten.  Guacamole Grilled Habanero Chicken must go to the top of your to-do list.  I have a secret ingredient for making the best Guac known to man.  Try it for yourself and see if you agree!  Health and flavor all in one plate makes Paige a happy girl <3

Ingredients for Guacamole Grilled Habanero Chicken~
2 Roma Tomatoes, diced and drained on a paper towel for several hours
4 Avocados, peeled and seeded
1/4 inch slice white Onion, diced finely
2 teaspoons chopped jarred Garlic, diced finely
2 Tablespoons Key Lime Juice
Dash Pink Himalayan Salt or regular Salt, to taste
Dash Pepper, to taste
Grilled boneless skinless Chicken Breast
Biena Habanero Chickpea Snacks (www.bienafoods.com)

     After diced Tomatoes have drained several hours on paper towel, put the skinned Avocado in bowl and mash.  Stir in Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic, Key Lime Juice, Salt and Pepper.  Note:  I have a Pampered Chef Chopper that I used to really chop the heck out of my Onion and Garlic all together, til it was almost a crushed texture and made for easy blending.  This makes a large batch, and will lend itself to enjoy leftovers.  Meanwhile, grill your boneless skinless Chicken Breast, and when ready to serve slather with Guacamole and top with Biena Habanero Chickpea Snacks.  Enjoy  :)

For 10 dollars off your firs 30 dollar at Vitacost.com order click http://goo.gl/jjEvV7.

No comments:

Post a Comment