Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Pecan Pie Cake










     I just love making new friends, especially when they are good cooks and super creative.  Anna, IG=Bacon Butter Bourbon, is the Queen of the single serving mug cake, and I bow my kitchen utensils to her.  Thru her inspiration, I tried my hand at a Pecan Pie Cake.  It turned out so fab, I am sure I will be trying many more of her tantalizing temptations.  My version is 350 calories, 40.5g carbs, 13.4g fiber, 24g sugar alcohol, 3.1g net carbs, 10.1g protein and 30.1g fat.  Make sure to look her up on the #gram and see what else she has waiting for your belly.  ;)

Ingredients for one serving~
1 Tablespoon Butter, softened to room temperature or melted
1 Tablespoon Almond Flour
1 Extra Large Egg
1-2 Tablespoons Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 for discount at checkout
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Maple Extract, sub with Vanilla
Dash Cinnamon
2 Tablespoons (14 grams) Salted Roasted Pecans, sub with regular Pecans
1 Tablespoon Lakanto Maple Syrup ~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
Whipped Topping, for garnish if desired, not included in macros

     Mix first 7 ingredients in bowl til well incorporated.  Spray 1 cup circular glass tupperware with Pam, line bottom with Pecans.  Gently drop batter over top as to not disturb the Pecan lining.  Microwave 1 minute, flip on plate to cool, scrape out any residual drippings on top.  When ready, top with Syrup and Whipped Topping if desired (not included in macros).  Enjoy  :)








1 comment:

  1. Your writings are so good. I want to send a thank to you. Of course, I wish that you will write and share many posts. Your writings supply information and knowledge I need.
    autoketing.com shipping bar shopify Shopify free shipping bar app

    ReplyDelete