Sunday, April 13, 2014

Coconut Lime La Croix and Ginger Soda




     My friend Jane brought me a delicious new drink this week that I fell in love with !!!  Thank you JANE !!!  If you have not heard about La Croix then give it a try.  I'm not a big soda drinker, but I found this so refreshing, especially with a half a lime squeezed in my Sparkling Coconut water!  The best part I noticed about La Croix ( and no, I am not being paid by La Croix) is that there are no calories, no artificial sweeteners,  and no sodium.  I call that a healthy indulgence !!!  There are only 2 ingredients~ carbonated water and natural flavor.  I also noticed there are other flavors to try as well.  I picked up some Berry and found that equally inviting.  When I was in the water aisle searching for the La Croix, I noticed a Ginger Soda that I thought I would try for fun and it was FANTASTIC as well !!!  I highly encourage you to give diet Vernors Ginger Soda a try the next time you are hankering for a little soda !!!  Drink away ... right after you have had your 8 glasses of water for the day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment