Friday, April 11, 2014

PB&J Poptart










     OH MY GOSH !!!  OH MY GOSH !!!  OH MY GOSH !!!  I think I've discovered Poptarts on CRACK !!!  These are absolutely delicious !!!  I was on the Quest Nutrition Face Book page and saw a similar recipe and that inspired me to come up with this little number !!!  You simply have to give this a try !!!  All this for only 258 calories, 9g carbs and 22g protein !!!  You will feel like a kid again !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
PB&J Quest Bar
1 teaspoon all natural peanut butter~ I grind my own with peanuts, very simple to do.  Look for my Homemade peanut butter post.
1/2 cup diced Strawberries

     Unwrap bar and microwave for 15 seconds.  Press into largest rectangle possible on Silpat, then spoon a teaspoon peanut butter down the middle and top with 1/4 cup diced strawberries.  Put small cuts down each of the sides several times and then fold into center to meet.  Bake at 400 for 6 minutes, remove from oven and cool for a few minutes and top with remaining 1/4 cup strawberries.  Enjoy !!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment