Thursday, February 19, 2015

Maple Blueberry Mug Cake





     Thank you Blueberry Mug Gods for sending me this recipe in my dreams last night!!!  I woke up salivating!!!  I knew I had to head straight to the kitchen and start "muggin" my ingredients into this rich Maple cup of wonder!  Picture warm Blueberries surrounded in fluffy white cake with a stream of Maple frosting trickling down all sides .... sounds horrible, right!?  :0   As if that weren't enough, all this is only 264 calories, 10g net carbs and 43g protein.  What are you having for breakfast tomorrow!!!???  ;)

Ingredients~
1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
1/3 cup Egg Whites
1/4 cup lowfat Cottage Cheese
1/4 cup fresh Blueberries
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Maple Extract
1/2 Tablespoon favorite nut butter
1 Tablespoon ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Pancake Syrup

     Spray mug with Pam and mix all ingredients in mug (except Nut Butter and Syrup).  Microwave for one minute, stir and microwave for one more minute.  Then stir together Nut Buter and Syrup.  Put Cake on plate and drizzle with Maple Syrup.  Enjoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment