Monday, May 25, 2015

Goji Berry and Goat Cheese Edamame Walnut Kale Salad





     Want a light refreshing salad that can be a main course or side dish!?  Have I got answers for you!!!  This amazing Spring Salad just might be my new go to!  Prepare yourself to dive face first into all kinds of flavors, textures, and spices.  Whole Foods makes my absolute favorite in house Goat Cheese, you must add it to every single salad from now on!!!  For a 1/6th of the recipe, a hearty serving is only 221 calories, 9g net carbs and 15.2g protein.  Hope you create this for yourself soon  ;)

Ingredients~
3 large Kale Leaves, torn into bite size pieces
16oz cooked and cooled Edamame
4oz Whole Foods Goat Cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup chopped Walnuts
5 diced Green Onions
3 Tablespoons Goji Berries
1 Tablespoon Swerve Confectioners Style Erythritol
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar

     Layer the first 6 ingredients in your large salad bowl.  Mix together Erythritol and Balsamic and pour over top of Salad.  Divide into 6 equal servings and Enjoy  :)

Disclaimer: I am a Whole Foods Market Blogger Ambassador and this post was inspired by their monthly themes and gift cards received to purchase ingredients for posts of my choosing. I am not compensated by Whole Foods Market for my blog posts and am free to post whatever I see fit to my own blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment