Saturday, September 16, 2023

Ripe Avocados

 

 

                             Check out my tutorial here for Ripe Avocados!!!🥑
     
     Have you ever been in a pickle for a ripe Avocado…only to find all the ones at the store are rock hard!?  Whelp, I got you…keep reading!  Whether it’s Guac, Salads or Wraps that need a touch of green, an Avocado is always the perfect answer.  When you are in desperate pinch, here is an idea.  Bring a pot of water to a boil, drop your unripened Avocado in the boiling water for 15 minutes, remove, allow to cool, and use as desired!  I still prefer the natural ripening process, the flavor is better, much better.  I will only use this when I have no other options!  But every girl needs a few tricks up her sleeve when magic needs to happen!  👊🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment