Sunday, November 19, 2023

Triple Roasted Potatoes






     Have you heard of the White Sweet Potato!?  Well, I hadn’t…until now!  Then I had an uppity idea to throw them together with plain ole’ spuds and the standard Sweet…btw, I enjoy Red Garnett Jewel the most.  My Triple Roasted Potatoes are a culmination of the saying the more the merrier, and I might even add the more the better.  So take a walk on the wild side, mix it up, and throw all those potatoes in one pot and see what comes down the pike, you might just like it!😊

Ingredients~

White Potatoes, diced

White Sweet Potatoes, diced

Sweet Potatoes, diced

Scant amount Olive Oil

Seasoning as desired~I use Chili Lime, Salt, Pepper, Garlic

     After dicing potatoes, toss with scant amount Olive Oil, season as desired.  Put White and Sweet White Potatoes on parchment lined cookie sheet, bake at 400 for 20 minutes, stir, then add Sweet Potatoes to pan and continue to roast another 40 minutes, stirring half way thru.  Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment