Friday, January 30, 2015

Almond Cookies






     I love Almonds so much that I had to form a Almond Arrow to pierce my Almond Cookie heart!!!  Cheesy for sure, ... but I don't care because these taste soooooo fantastic I can do what I want!!!  Plus, as a bonus, each cookie is only 58 calories, 1.4g net carbs and 3.5g protein.  And, if you only bake them for 7 minutes the result will be a soft chewy melt in your mouth heavenly cloud of Almond  ;)

Ingredients~
1 cup raw Almonds, ground to meal
1/2 cup Sweet It Powder (purchased at www.MySweetSolution.com)
1 scoop Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl Protein Powder
1 Jumbo Egg
1/3 cup Egg Whites
1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Flour
1-2 teaspoons Almond Extract
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
Dash Cinnamon
Slivered Almonds, for garnish

     Blend all ingredients together except for Slivered Almonds, drop by Tablespoons onto Silpat lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes depending on how chewy you like them.  Remove from oven and top each cookie with a Slivered Almond.  Enjoy  ;)

For 10 dollars off your first 30 dollar order at Vitacost.com click http://goo.gl/jjEvV7.



1 comment: