Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sweet- N-Sour Shrimp





     Oh Keli Keli Keli.... you have captured my heart!!!  I was recently introduced to Keli's Polynesian Sweet-N-Sour and have not been able to think of anything else since!  I have been putting it on EVERYTHING!  And then, Sweet-N-Sour Shrimp came into my life during my dreams one night, and I had no choice but to turn it into a reality.  You will simply not believe these flavors, words can not do justice.  Each hearty serving is only 297 calories, 11g net carbs and 34g protein.  Check her out at www.trykelis.com, then create your own dream!  :)

Ingredients for 6 hearty servings~
2 Tablespoons Red Pam Oil (can sub with Olive Oil)
1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic
1 medium chopped Onion
1 pound fresh sliced Mushrooms
1 large Zucchini, diced
1 Red Bell Pepper, cleaned and chopped
2 pounds large raw peeled Shrimp
1/4 cup Keli's Polynesian Sweet-N-Sour (www.trykelis.com)

     Add Oil to skillet, along with Garlic and Onion, cook til Onions are golden brown.  Then add Mushrooms til cooked thru, next add Zucchini and Bell Peppers til just barely crisp tender.  Add Shrimp til pink, then stir in Keli's Polynesian Sweet-N-Sour.  Enjoy  :)  PS  I eat mine plain, but if you are someone who eats carbs, this would be delicious over Coconut Rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment