Sunday, November 26, 2017

Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels







     You are going to think I'm a genius...and you would be right of course.  Before we move on,...can we talk about how smart I am a little longer...!?  First of all, I found an awesome company that has low carb snacks that I really enjoy, and hits the spot when hankerings arise.  Kay's Naturals has many options, from sweet to savory.  So me thinks to me self, why not take it a step further and introduce them to my other phenomenal find, Lily's stevia sweetened dark Chocolate...now there's a perfect marriage if there ever was one!  See what happens when Kay's and Lily's have a baby~you will want to be reproducing in your own kitchen too!  Each serving is only 210 calories 13g net carbs and 13g protein.  How's that for one big happy family  :)  PS this is not a paid post...unless anyone wants to give me money, then that's fine too...  :/

Ingredients for one serving~
1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
1 square Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Bar (lilyssweets.com)
1 bag Kay's Naturals Cinnamon Toast Pretzel (can sub with their regular Pretzels too) (kaysnaturals.com)

     Melt Oil and Chocolate in microwave safe bowl, and stir til well combined, dip Pretzels in Chocolate and dry overnight on parchment paper.  Add to decorative jar if gift giving, or just eat them all yourself!  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment