Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Oven Roasted Stir Fry








     Do you like the idea of one big pan of health, with little mess to clean up!?  Do you like that a hearty serving is only 275 calories, 8g net carbs and 35g protein!?  Do you like that my daughter was the one who inspired this!?  I do, I sure do!  The last time I visited Courtney in her home, she surprised me with this beautiful dish and I knew I had to make it right away...(now it's clear why I became a parent, finally the pay off... Ha)  Yes, there are a few extra things to chop, but it's ok because you will have plenty of leftovers for the next day, two birds one stone!  ;)

Ingredients for 8 servings~
2 Tablespoons fresh chopped Garlic
1 medium white Onion, diced
8oz sliced fresh Mushrooms
1 Red Bell Pepper, cleaned and diced
1 Green Bell Pepper, cleaned and diced
8oz(net) Broccoli, diced
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
13oz Turkey Keilbasa Sausage, sliced
1 pound Chicken Breast, diced
2 pounds raw Shrimp (I use the 21-25 per pound size)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Dash Cayenne Powder
Seasoning as desired (I used a Garlic lovers blend, or Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Salt and Pepper)

     Add contents to largest mixing bowl you can find and then spread on foil lined cookie sheets (yes, you need two).  Roast at 500 for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.  I served this with Farro, or you could do Rice, Quinoa, Pasta or Zoodles.  Macros only include the Stir Fry.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment