Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Chocolate Chunk Pancakes









     My Pancakes can beat up your Pancakes...any day, any time, any where...!  And, who says Pancakes are just for breakfast...people who are Basic, that's who!  (I'm not exactly sure what that means, I just hear my kids using that term...I think it's bad, real bad...all I know is I don't want to be accused of being Basic anytime soon...so I'm just going to eat more Pancakes...#pancakeproblemsolved)  This hearty stack weighs in at 412 calories, 22g net carbs and 39g protein.  If this is more macros than you require at one sitting then feel free to share, but why in the world would you do that when you can eat the whole thing and adjust your macros at the next meal!?  #pancakeproblemsolved  Truly one of the best things I have ever created, and I enjoyed every last luscious bite.  Now my only problem is that I am out of Pancakes... #pancakeproblems

Ingredients for full hearty stack~
1 Quest Double Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar, finely diced and divided into 4 equal portions
1/4 cup Oats
1/4 cup Egg Whites
1/4 cup low fat Cottage Cheese
2 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
No Calorie Spray Butter
2 Tablespoons Lakanto Maple Syrup Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 for discount at checkout

     Finely dice Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar and divide into 4 equal portions, set aside.  Add Oats to Magic Bullet and grind to powder, add remaining first set of ingredients and blend til incorporated.  Divide batter into 3 equal portions, each Pancake should yield a scant 1/4 cup batter.  Add batter to hot greased skillet and top with 1/4 of the Chocolate Chunks and press into batter.  When cooked thru on first side, flip Pancake to cook other side, remove to wire rack, repeat two more times with remaining batter.  When complete, spray each Pancake with Butter and stack, garnish with remaining Chocolate Chunks and drizzle with Syrup.  Caution: this is so good it may cause you to pass out with joy!  ;)


2 comments:

  1. Shoot was just at grocery stkre..what so u think I an sub out for cottage cheese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that’s a good question! Maybe increase your egg whites, but that is a total guess! You may just have to experiment. Let us know how it turns out! Thanks for asking! :-)

      Delete