Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Beef Short Ribs






     The crockpot has soooo many  benefits, but one of the biggest perks is taking less expensive cuts of meats and tenderizing them via the slow cooking method.  Such is the case with Beef Short Ribs.  The other bonus is that because these Ribs are so short, they fit nicely in an oblong crockpot with room to spare.  This recipe could not be easier, or more delicious.  The next time you have 7 hours til dinner, you have to give this one a try!  :)

Ingredients~
Desired amount of Beef Short Ribs
Dash Salt
Dash Pepper
Dash Garlic Powder or Galic Blend Seasoning
G Hughes Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce (sub with favorite Barbecue Sauce)

     Add disposable liner to crockpot, otherwise coat with cooking spray, fill with Beef Short Ribs, season with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic.  Brush a thin coat of Barbecue Sauce on each rack of Ribs, cover with lid, cook on low for 7 hours.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete