Saturday, September 12, 2020

Two Minute Mug Cake





     As much as I would like to take credit, this recipe is not of my doing.  I came across it somewhere "surfing the net", but where I don't recall.  However, I love fast and easy, and this meets those criteria perfectly.  This entire recipe is only 400 calories, 52g carbs, 18.6g fiber, 4g sugar alcohol, 29.4g net carbs, 11.1g protein and 24.3g fat.  This is definitely big enough to share, or save a little for later.  Either way, you can't go wrong!  And, if possible, teach your kids how to make their own!  Fun in the kitchen!!!  :)


Ingredients for one large serving, or two small servings~

1 Banana, smashed

2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter (I prefer Chunky)

2 Tablespoons Cocoa

2 Tablespoons Lily's Dark Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips


     Mix all together, add to cooking spray coated microwave safe dish, and microwave two minutes.  Enjoy  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment