Monday, January 11, 2021

Peanut Butter S'mores Cookies







     Let's be clear, today it's all about me and my needs...and this was one of them.  The thought came to my mind, then I had to stop what I was doing and make it a reality.  I don't know if you have ever had a Peanut Butter cup stuffed inside a S'mores, but it's darn good.  AND, luckily, this is a healthy guilt free version.  The entire recipe is 408 calories, 39g carbs, 20g fiber, 13.5g sugar alcohol, 5.5g net carbs, 33g protein and 24g fat.  Feel free to give one away, but personally I'd just save it for another time...and right now might just be that time!  Enjoy :)

Ingredients for 2 Cookies~

1 Quest Nutrition S'mores Protein Bar, wrapper removed, cut in half

1 Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter Cups, wrappers removed

14 Lily's Stevia Sweetened Milk Chocolate Chips, sub with favorite flavor

     Unwrap and cut S'more Bar in half equally, add half to cooking sprayed microwavable surface and heat for 10 seconds, remove and flatten into as large a circle as possible, wrap around Peanut Butter Cup and place on silpat lined cookie sheet with seams face down, repeat process with remaining ingredients.  Bake at 325 for 4 minutes, remove and top each with 7 Chocolate Chips, allow to cool.  Enjoy  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment