Sunday, November 7, 2021

Huckleberry Salad







      When you find a dressing so good, you have no choice but to build a salad around it!  Such is the case with my new Huckleberry Balsamic from California Balsamic.  I will share my super yummy ingredients, but feel free to edit as desired.  Basically, I am saying, that no matter what you put in your bowl, you can’t go wrong once you top it with this sweet tangy Vinegar!  This makes a very large bowl, so you have to decide if to share, or enjoy leftovers all week…I chose the later!  #nosurprise

Ingredients~

2-4 pounds chopped fresh Broccoli 

12oz cooked shelled Edamame

10oz shredded Carrots, I buy mine pre grated

10oz package fresh Blueberries

1 large chopped Fuji Apple~sub with your favorite

1 chopped fresh Yellow Bell Pepper

1/4 cup chopped Red Onion, add more if desired

1oz roasted Pumpkin Seeds

Huckleberry Balsamic Vinegar from California Balsamic, sub with favorite flavor~use desired amount

     Add ingredients in order as listed, feel free to edit in any way desired, toss before serving, store leftovers in fridge.  Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment