Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Celery Rice Beef All Week

 







Check out my full video by clicking Here!

     I love having my food on hand and ready to go at a moments notice, I thrive the best in those circumstances.  And, BTW, did I mention I need it to be as easy as possible.  So I came up with with my Celery Rice Beef All Week, and now I can have lunch or dinner ready with in 3 minutes, which seems reasonable when you are hungry.  This will make six 2 cup servings, and then adding in extra vegetables for bonus benefits, which only takes this one to the next level!  And, as an extra extra bonus, feel free to swap out the Beef for Chicken, Turkey, Beans, Tempeh or Tofu.  So many choices, so few meals.  ;)

Ingredients for 6 servings~
2 pounds 96% lean Ground Beef (sub for Chicken, Turkey, Beans, Tofu, Tempeh)
2 chopped Onions
1 Bunch diced Celery
1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic
1 cup Rice
3 cups Vegetable Broth
Broccoli, chopped Florets and Stem
Carrots, diced
Coconut Aminos

     Add Beef, 1 of the Onions, Bunch of Celery, and Garlic to large pot and cook on medium til Beef is browned and Vegetables are crisp tender.  Meanwhile, cook Rice according to directions using remaining Onion and Broth if desired.  Drain Beef mixture, and stir in Rice, divide into 6 equal containers, and store in fridge to use during the week.  Keep chopped Broccoli and Carrots on hand in fridge, when ready to serve, pull out desired amount of the Florets and Carrots, add to microwave safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes, set aside while heating up Beef mixture for one minute, add all to Salad Bowl, top with raw chopped Broccoli Stems and finish with a drizzle of Coconut Aminos.  Enjoy six times!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment