Sunday, June 21, 2015

Grilled Cream Cheese Mini Bell Peppers





     How cute are these Grilled Cream Cheese Mini Bell Pepper!?  I saw Gina at Skinnytaste.com do something similar and I had to give it a go, and so glad I did!  These are easy to whip together and a real crowd "pleazzer".  Each little half pepper is only 22 calories, 1.9g net carbs and 1.8g protein.  So, I'm thinking atleast 4-6 halves are in order!!!  In my recipe I use 10 mini Bell Peppers, so luckily with 20 halves there was plenty to avoid any arguing at my house for the last one.  Miracles never cease!  Make sure to add this to your menu at your next cookout.  :)

Ingredients for 20 half Mini Peppers~
10 mini Bell Peppers
1 Tablespoon EVOO
8oz fat free Cream Cheese, melted
1 Green Onion, finely diced
Dash Garlic Powder
Dash Pepper

     Cut all 10 mini Bell Peppers in half and remove any seeds, coat with EVOO and line up on grill pan.  Place grill pan on medium heat grill and cook til slightly charred on each side, it took my hubby about 4 minutes on each side.  Meanwhile stir together Cream Cheese, Onion, Garlic and Pepper til smooth and put into a piping bag or ziplock baggie, after done grilling pipe equal amounts of Cream Cheese mixture in each half Bell Pepper.  Enjoy  :)

For 10 dollars off your first 30 dollar order at Vitacost.com click http://goo.gl/jjEvV7.

No comments:

Post a Comment