Sunday, May 29, 2016

Memorial Day Cream Cheese Brownies







     With Memorial Day celebrations getting under way, I had no choice but to join the party (my people need me ...I'm fun), ...BUT... I gotta do it "my way"...#operationsuccess   My friend, Elizabeth, and I challenged each other to a sugar free holiday...my ace in the hole is my Protein Powder Baking ...(that goof ball just relies on inner strength...that's so last year, eyeroll followed by hairflip).  My Memorial Day Cream Cheese Brownies were an outrageous winner (my hubby even said they almost taste like the real thing...I'll take it).  AND, each of the 9 large Brownies are only 105 calories, 3.2g net carbs and 7g protein.  Sugar free smiles all the way around this Memorial Day ;)

Ingredients for 9 large Memorial Day Cream Cheese Brownies~
1 Tablespoon Nutiva Buttery Coconut Oil, melted
1 jumbo Egg
1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
1/2 cup 30 cal/cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
1/3 cup Swerve Granular Erythritol
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder ( I used Shiloh Farms)
2 Tablespoon Nutiva Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
4oz Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners Erythritol
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 Tablespoon Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips

     Mix all ingredients in first group til well incorporated, pour into parchment lined 8X8 and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.  Be careful to not over bake any protein powder product as it will continue to cook after removing from oven and can be very drying.  Meanwhile, stir together second set of ingredients til smooth and frost on cooled brownies, and top with Chocolate Chips.  Enjoy  :)

For 10 dollars off your first 30 dollar order at Vitacost.com click http://goo.gl/jjEvV7.


No comments:

Post a Comment