Thursday, October 17, 2019

Chicken Curry






     I wanted to repay a friend for a favor, his currency demands came in the form of Chicken Curry.  I am not a "seasoned" Curry cook, but I was excited to give something new a try.  So off I went, and so glad I took the plunge.  This is absolutely fabulous, if you want to make it keto, just omit the Garbanzo Beans.  Each cup is 308 calories, 13g carbs, 1g fiber, 12g net carbs, 35g protein and 12g fat.  Garnish as desired, but I loved loved loved serving mine over a bed of baby Spinach Leaves, topped with roasted Carrots and Greek Yogurt.  Hopefully more people will be doing things for me in the near future so I can create something amazing again!

Ingredients for nine cup servings~
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 small chopped Onion
1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic
Dash Cayenne
2 Tablespoons Curry Powder (adjust to taste)
1 Tablespoon Tumeric
2 pounds diced Chicken Breast
1 can drained Garbanzo Beans
1 can full fat Coconut Milk
1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes
Salt to taste

     Heat Oil in skillet, add Onion, Garlic, Cayenne, Curry and Tumeric til Onions are golden brown.  Add Chicken til cooked thru, then stir in remaining ingredients til well incorporated.  Feel free to simmer down juices if you want a thicker Curry.  Garnish as desired.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment