Thursday, March 3, 2022

Cashew Dressing





     I don’t mind a dry salad, but what’s even better is discovering the beautiful world of a healthy Dressing, especially my Cashew Dressing.  To make things even more spectacular are the macros, there are nine 2 Tablespoon servings that are only 50 calories, 2.5g carbs, .2g fiber, 2.3g net carbs, 1.3g protein and 3.5g fat.  I don’t know about you, but I think 2 Tablespoons goes a long way, AND so much flavor with this liquid gold.  I love this not only on my Greens, but on my roasted vegetables as well.  I am sure you can come up with many more idea, but the most important is just to give this a try, you won’t regret it!

Ingredients for 9 servings~

1/2 cup Cashews

1/2 cup Water

1/4 cup Lemon Juice

2 Tablespoons Mustard (I use Golden)

1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic

1 Tablespoon Cumin


     Add all ingredients to blender or Magic Bullet, soak for an hour, blend til smooth, store in fridge.  Enjoy  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment