Sunday, February 26, 2023

Teriyaki Tuna Bowl

 





     I was so giddy to have lunch today that I actually had my Teriyaki Tuna Bowl for breakfast…can’t help it, couldn’t wait…no shame.  And, get a load of these macros at 443 calories, 58.2g carbs, 7.1g fiber, 51.1g net carbs, 23.9g protein and 13.1g fat.  I felt good about every single bite, and can’t wait to make it again.  Who knows, next time I might even be able to wait til noon.🤷🏼‍♀️

Ingredients for one serving~

1/4 cup Rice ( I don’t use instant)

1 cup Water

2.5oz Tuna packet packed in water, drained

1 Tablespoon Teriyaki Balsamic Vinegar from California Balsamic, SOS free, sub with favorite 

Small diced ripe Avocado

1/2 Cucumber, diced

1/2 Bell Pepper, diced

     Add Water to saucepan, bring to boil, stir in Rice, add lid, reduce to simmer for 15 min, remove from heat and set aside for 5 min, drain any excess water.  Meanwhile, drain Tuna and stir with Balsamic, add to bowl, along with Rice, Avocado, Cucumber and Bell Pepper.  Season as desired.  Enjoy 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment