Saturday, February 11, 2023

Simple Korean Beef

 

  



     Luckily I am surrounded by good cooks who are always coming up with great ideas.  And, I am all about simple.  So when my daughter shared her new find that everyone loved, I had to give it a try with my own healthy twists.  And guess what, the grandkids still gobbled up the healthy version just as well.  So when you are in a hurry and wanting to please, give this one a try and see if you are everyone’s favorite cook in the kitchen.  PS. If I had to do it again, I would add a bunch of chopped celery, but you do you boo.😊

Ingredient for 6-8 servings~

2 pounds 96% lean ground Beef

1 chopped Onion

1 Tablespoon chopped Garlic

1 Tablespoons Ginger (adjust to taste and feel free to use fresh if preferred)

1/3 cup Simple Truth Organic Coconut Aminos

Salt, as desired, optional

Rice or Coconut Rice, cooked and desired amount

     Add Ground Beef, Onion and Garlic to skillet til browned and crumbly, drain excess fat, stir in Ginger, Coconut Aminos, Salt and Rice as desired.  Ready to serve.  Enjoy ☺️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment