Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chocolate Frosting



     My Chocolate Frosting turned out so amazing, it deserves it's own post.  I have found Nirvana...and I want to top it on every thing...no spoon is safe 'round these parts.  This recipe makes 2 cups, so it's perfect to store in fridge and "spread" over the next couple weeks! (pun intended)  Each loving Tablespoon is only 18 calories, .7g net carbs (yes, .7) and 1.3g protein.  With macros like these, fear Frosting no more, #froston!

Ingredients for 2 cups Frosting~
4oz reduced fat Cream Cheese, softened
7oz 2% Fage Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners Erythritol
1/4 cup Cocoa
2 Tablespoons Brownie Batter G Butter

     Mix til well incorporated and smoothly blended.  Chill in fridge.  Enjoy  :)

   

7 comments:

  1. Yum! Do you think fatfree cream cheese and Fage would work? Or would it not set up properly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally think it would work, and the chocolate cocoa would certainly cover up any fat free taste it might have. And if it doesn't work exactly as mine then you have made your own creation! Would love to hear the results when you try it! Thanks for asking :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it! It turned out great...very silky and creamy and no weird fat free taste! ! i should make the cupcakes to put it on or else I'm going to finish the frosting straight!!!

      Delete
    2. I can't tell you how happy this makes me! That's so exciting when something works out like that! And I am with you, if I didn't have anything to spread it on I would just spread it on my finger! Have a great weekend :-)

      Delete
  3. Any substitution suggestions for the Brownie Batter G Butter? I can't get it where I live and don't have time for purchasing online and waiting for it to come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can just leave it out, once you make it give it a taste test and see what you think. If necessary add a little more Cocoa and sweetener if necessary. Great question, thank you so much for asking! Paige :)

      Delete
    2. Okay, thank you for the advice!

      Delete