Sunday, January 15, 2017

Nieman Marcus Cookies








     I know, I know ...there are more ingredients than usual in this masterpiece...however, I make no apologies...(that's code for don't send me hate mail...please).  Some say less is more...those people are idiots, don't listen to them, they are clueless.  If you don't believe me, I beg you to try my Nieman Marcus Cookies and see for yourself.  Each of these 9 cookies are only 40 calories, 1.5g net carbs and 4.1g protein.  These macros are so magical that you could easily eat the whole batch and call it a small meal... which I did...once again, no apologies.  #moreismore

Ingredients~
1 large Egg
1 scoop Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder
1/4 cup 2% Fage Greek Yogurt
1/4 cup Swerve Granular Erythritol
2 Tablespoons Nutiva Coconut Flour
2 Tablespoons reduced fat Let's Do Organic Coconut Shreds
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 rounded teaspoon decaf instant Coffee granules or Postum
1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt (can sub with regular Salt)
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
Dash Almond
1 square (.5oz) Lily's Stevia Sweetened Premium Baking Bar, shaved into slivers (can sub with 1 Tablespoon Lily's Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips)
1 teaspoon Pecan Chips

     Mix all ingredients together, except for Pecans.  Divide into 9 equal cookies and lay on Silpat lined cookie sheet.  Sprinkle evenly with Pecans and bake at 350 for 8-9 minutes, longer if you want a dryer cookie, I like mine a smidge under baked.  Enjoy  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment