Sunday, February 24, 2019

Corned Beef Slaw Salad






     Salads are my absolute fave go to for lunch, which is usually my biggest meal of the day...so I have to make it spectacular.  And, my Corned Beef Slaw Salad falls right into that category.  If you have ever been to Carnegie Deli and tried this combo, you will know the joy it brings to your taste buds.  So the next time you decide to whip together a Corned Beef Roast, save some extra to use for a salad the next day (...and then again the day after that), you will not regret that decision.  :)

Ingredients for Salad~
Small Head Cabbage, to yield 5 cups grated
1 cup grated Carrots
1/3 cup Mayo (I used Helman's)
2 Tablespoons Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checckout for discount
1-2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
2 sliced Green Onions
Garlic Salt or Powder~I use Flavor Gods Garlic Lovers
Salt
Pepper
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Sliced Corn Beef
Sliced Swiss Cheese
Petite Dill Pickles

     Blend first set of ingredients, serve desired amount on plate, top with Beef, Cheese, and Pickles.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment