Saturday, June 1, 2019

Big Batch Chocolate Chips







     I really love my Chocolate Chips Cookies in the afternoon, and I go thru them so fast, so why not make a bigger batch that might last a few days.  This "Big Batch Chocolate Chips" make 34 cookies, which I greatly appreciate.  Each cookie is only 59 calories, 5.5g carbs, 1.3g fiber, 3.5g sugar alcohol, .7g net carbs, 1.1g protein and 5.6g fat.  Based on that, I do the math to see how many I can fit in my daily macros...10 would be nice, but less would be a prudently balanced equation!  What's your magic number!?

Ingredients for 34 cookies~
1 stick/8 Tablespoons Butter, softened to room temperature
1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit~use code Paige20 at checkout for discount
1 Extra Large Egg
1 cup Almond Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
Dash Salt
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1/2 cup Lily's Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Chips

     Cream Butter and Monk Fruit til well combined, add in Egg til well incorporated, then continue to beat in rest of ingredients.  Chill for an hour, or overnight.  Drop by level Tablespoon on silpat lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.  Enjoy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment