Sunday, September 5, 2021

Frozen Peaches






     If you love Peaches and want them all year round, I have an idea for you.  This is so simple you will laugh, but freezing Peaches the easy way can be done with such simplicity it becomes entertainment.  My big secrets are to use freestone cling free Peaches, I don’t peel my Peaches, I do a pre freeze with individual pieces.  I have used a Plant Based Sweetener in the past, but have decided the Peaches are sweet enough on their own and need no extra.  Follow along, and you will be a pro before you know it, make it an activity and employee the kids.  ;)

Ingredients ~

Ripe Peaches

Lime Juice 

Lakanto Monk Fruit ~(or sub with Sugar if desired, or follow my lead and don’t  sweetener at all)

Parchment Paper

Cookie Sheet

Pint Freezer Ziplock Bags

     Rinse ripe Peaches, slice and dice, add to bowl, toss with Lime and Sweetener (optional), lay on parchment lined cookie sheet so pieces are not touching, freeze 3-4 hours, remove, peel from Parchment, add 1 pound to each Ziplock Bags, label with the date and lay flat in freezer.  When ready to use, defrost in fridge.  I do not peel my Peaches, it’s not necessary.  If you pre freeze your Peach pieces individually, they retain their firm nature when defrosted.  I use the Lime juice to retain their color, and it does not take away from the taste.  Enjoy  :)

1 comment:

  1. Really great...now that's a healthy way to eat peaches too. Thanks for sharing this amazing blog..!!
    abs Online classes

    ReplyDelete