Thursday, September 27, 2018

Keto Zucchini Stir Fry







     Don't give up your favorite things while on Keto, there are literally recipes for everything!  My Keto Stir Fry is literally mouth watering, and feels exactly like comfort food.  Each serving is only 280 calories, 12g carbs, 5g fiber, 7g net carbs, 21g protein and 14.5g fat.  Depending on your daily Carb allotment, this can be on the high side, so you will need to calculate this into your daily macros.  Happy fat burning!  ;)

Ingredients for 2 Servings~
2 slices Thick Bacon, diced into small pieces
1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil
1 teaspoon chopped Garlic
Dash Cayenne Pepper
8oz sliced fresh Mushrooms
2 Tablespoons diced Onions
4oz diced Chicken Breast
1 small (approx 5oz) diced Zucchini
1 Orange or Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
Salt, as desired
Pepper, as desired
Red Fresno Chili Pepper, diced for garnish if desired

     Add diced Bacon to skillet and cook til crisp, remove Bacon Bits and set aside.  Add Oil to Bacon Grease in skillet, along with Garlic and Cayenne, as well as the Mushrooms and Onions til cooked half way.  Then add Chicken Breast til cooked thru.  Add Zucchini and Bell Peppers til crisp tender.  Stir in Bacon Bits, sprinkle with Cheese, season to liking, and finish with Fresno Pepper garnish if desired.  Enjoy  :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. These articles are exactly what I need. I usually wait for your pieces of writing. Do you know that I wait for them? shipping bar shopify, Shopify free shipping bar app, best autoketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you welcome comments because I must say that I like your posts so much. They are good and useful. After reading them, I get more information and knowledge. Thank you for writing articles.autoketing
    sales pop master
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide it.jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really good site post, i am delighted I came across it. I will be back down the track to check out other posts that
    Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers
    11 resistance bands set

    ReplyDelete