Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Fresh Pineapple

 

                  To see my full video on cutting Pineapple, click on this link 👉🏻 Fresh Pineapple 👈🏻

     I have always been terrified of cutting a Pineapple, and thought it way too much work.  So I didn't…until now!  Once I overcame my misgivings, I decided to make a game out of it and just dig in.  First of all you have to pick the best one…ok, that’s a joke because they are all green.  So find the finest green Pineapple there is and then just sit and stare at it until it turns more of a soft yellow (sometimes a week or two).  When it’s ready, it will turn from rock hard to firm, maybe just a smidgen of give when you press on it.  Lastly you know by smelling the base, it will be a pleasant fruity odor.  Now comes the fun part, it’s time to time yourself.  I can cut and trim in one minute flat.  I lop off the head, slice off the base, then trim off the sides, cut it into quarters, lay each quarter on its side and slice out the spine.  All that’s left is to dice into bite size pieces, which will take another 30 seconds.  So in about 2 minutes you can have a fresh fruit ready to go.  Isn’t it worth it to give it a whirl, sooooo much better than anything canned or frozen.  If you try this let me know, or even film yourself and send it to me, I will share it on my social media channel if you wish.  Watch my full video in the link above!  Can’t wait to hear your stories!  In good health, paige 🍍

No comments:

Post a Comment