Sunday, April 23, 2023

Getting in your Greens on Travel Days

For full video, click on the link and see what I have to say in detail!!! πŸ‘‰πŸ» Getting in your Greens on Travel Day πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

     For those that know me, you know I am a freak about getting in my Greens, even on a hectic travel day, or basically when my schedule is not my own.  I usually have about a pound of fresh mixed vegetables, so it is important to me that I problem solve any situation.  So much so, that when I am traveling early morning, I throw half of it in my protein shake for breakfast, then eat the other half on the way to the airport.  It works out great, and then I have a template to meet what ever life throws my way.  If you want it bad enough you will figure it out, ...and I do...how about you!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment