Saturday, April 8, 2023

Golden Beets

 






                            To see full video of the recipe click on this link 👉🏻Golden Beets 👈🏻

     Do you use Golden Beets?  I bet the answer is no, well guess what, me neither…until NOW!!!  I have shared in the past how to microwave Red Beets, but now I have tried my method on both, and it works great equally.  Follow along to see how simple this can be, and what a colorful beautiful addition to just about anything.  How can you go wrong by giving this one a try!  PS  As an added Bonus, see how I also use the Stems and Leaves.  ☺️

Ingredients~

Golden Beets with Stems and Leaves

     Rinse Beets, Stems and Leaves, cut the stem off 1 inch above Beet, set aside.  Meanwhile, trim top and bottom off of Beet, and remove rest of skin, dice, add to microwave safe bowl, with 1/2 cup water and dash of salt.  Microwave for 8 minutes, remove and test with fork, if still firm, microwave another 3 minutes.  I used 3 Beets and needed the full 11 minutes.  Remove and cool, use as a side, or throw in a Salad.  I cleaned the Stems and Greens, sliced finely and used in a Salad with other mixed Greens, Grilled Salmon, Red and Golden Beets, a dollop of Greek Yogurt, Pumpkin Seeds and drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar.🥗

No comments:

Post a Comment