Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Cosmic Crisp cancels Cravings

 


Enjoy my YouTube video right here👉🏻 Cosmic Crisp cancels Cravings 👈🏻   

     Do you know when you feel that aura coming on, and the cravings are starting to creep in.  Whelp, I have learned to dial in on it pretty quickly now.  So I have created a treat that works great on my brain, and calms my system immediately.  I cut my new favorite Apple in half, Cosmic Crisp, smear a thin layer of Tahini, and top it with a few Blueberries.  Voila, cravings satisfied for about 100 calories, and I have made a good choice.  This is a situation of good, better, best.  It is much better to have a 100 extra calories in a day in order to ward off a binge coming on.  It’s just good sense.  How do you handle those pesky cravings when they sneak up on you!?  Share your ideas with me, and I will share them with others.  We are all in this together.  In good health, paige ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment