Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Two Ingredient Pineapple Ice Cream


     Trim your Pineapple in one minute, watch here πŸ‘‰πŸ» Trimming Pineapple πŸ‘ˆπŸ»πŸ, and check out my video about how I create the copycat Disney Dole Whip πŸ‘‰πŸ» Dole Whip πŸ‘ˆπŸ» 🍍

     Not only does my Pineapple Ice Cream consist of two ingredients, it is also sugar free...and did I mention easy and DELICIOUS!!!  We just got back from visiting Disney Land and the famous Dole Whip is everywhere.  I vowed to get home and make a healthy version, and I don't mind saying it was a huge success.  In fact, side by side, I would choose mine any day of the week!  So, why don't you try it for yourself and see if you agree!  Living healthy, and having fun, ...all day everyday!  Enjoy the entire serving for only 132 calories, 22g carbs, 2.3g fiber, 19.7g net carbs, .9g fat, and 5.2g fat.🍍

Ingredients for one serving~

1 fresh Pineapple (trimmed and chopped~ see my video on how to trim in one minute)  Watch trimming tips hereπŸ‘‰πŸ» Trimming Pineapple πŸ‘ˆπŸ»

1/3 cup Lite Coconut Milk

     Make sure Pineapple has been diced to small bite sizes, measure out a cup and lay on parchment lined cookie sheet, making sure fruit not touching.  Set in freezer til frozen.  When ready, remove, and add to heavy duty blender, pour Milk in blender and whip til desired consistency.  Enjoy πŸ˜‰ 

No comments:

Post a Comment