Sunday, May 21, 2023

Smashed Potatoes




                       
     Watch my YouTube video here for full demonstration of my Smash Potatoes, you will love it!!!

     If you are looking for a new twist on taters, I urge you to try my Smashed Potatoes,…no, I didn’t say Mashed Potatoes, I said Smashed Potatoes.  If Potatoes are a big trigger food for you, then you can stop reading here, move on and pretend we never met….BUTTTTTT, if that is not the case then you are really gunna love this one!  Super simple, super easy, even the kids can get involved.  Each of the 4 servings are only 117 calories, 20g carbs, 2.5g fiber, 17.5g net carbs, 2.3g protein and 3.6g fat.  As a bonus tip, I serve this with my Homemade Ranch Dressing.  This will only set you back 50 more calories for 2 Tablespoons!  Definitely worth the add!  Can’t wait for you to try both recipes!!!🥔

Ingredients for Four 4oz or 1/4 pound serving~
1 pound Baby New Potatoes
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
Seasoning as desired ( I use Lite Salt, or Everything Bagel Seasoning)
   
     Bring pot of water to boil, add Potatoes, simmer 20 minutes, drain, cool and toss with Oil to evenly coat.  Using the bottom of a cup, smash each Potato onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, bake at 425 for 45 minutes, flip half way thru.  Bake til desired level of crispness if you want a darker Potato.  Season as desired.  Serve with my Ranch Dressing if desired.  Enjoy 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment