Monday, May 15, 2023

Crockpot Chicken Drumsticks







     What’s for dinner?  Those people keep asking, …why do they keep asking is my question!?  Whelp, it just so happens I have an answer today.  I got my Crockpot Chicken Drumsticks recipe from my dear friend Sally, you can find her on IG at Sally Johnson RD. And the really cool thing about this is that you can change up your seasonings to whatever your little heart desires.  If you are looking for an easy protein to add into your menu, this is definitively one to try.  No added fat, easy to reheat during the week, you can make a big batch for a large group, and the meat is so tender it literally falls off the bone.  Lastly, it was #husbandapproved!  👩‍❤️‍👨

Ingredients~

Chicken Drumsticks (I got the huge package of 12 or 14~like I said they will work all week in Lunches)

Seasoning as desired (I used Cumin, Paprika, and Ginger, but what ever you want will work)

     Put crockpot liner inside crockpot, put in Drumsticks (I laid mine side by side), season as desired, put on lid and cook on low for 6 hours, or you could do high for 3 hours.  That’s it, voila.  Enjoy 🍗


No comments:

Post a Comment