Tuesday, June 10, 2014

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles










     If you are like me, then you will remember the first time you bit into a chocolate brownie with raspberry swirls... I was hooked the minute those flavors hit my taste buds and I have never been the same girl again !!!  So, when I had the idea to dip my White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bars into Dark Chocolate and turn them into Truffles, I realized I was a true GENIUS !!!  My youngest daughter, who usually turns her nose up at my "healthy stuff", was asking where the rest of those chocolates went to ... ( she's got to be kidding, do you really think those would have lasted more than a day at my house ... NOPE )  And the best part is that these "Truffles" are guilt free at 31.88 calories, .69g carbs, and 2.56g protein each!  So dig in and get crazy  ;)


Ingredients~
1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar
1/2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1/2 Tablespoon unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 packet of Stevia

     Cut Bar into 8 equal portion, and roll into 8 balls.  Melt the Oil and stir in the Cocoa and Stevia.  Then dip the balls into the chocolate mixture and shake off, then transfer to wax paper to dry, repeat with the other balls.  Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes and re dip with remaining chocolate.  If there are any left overs, store in the refrigerator.  Enjoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment