Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BLTC






     If you want a quick delicious lunch or dinner, you will love this flavorful wrap !!!  All for 215 calories, 7g carbs and 21.5g protein. I served these with the French Fried Carrot Sticks ( refer to my Blog for recipe), or just baby carrot and Light Ranch Salad Dressing would do. Easy dinner and easy clean up, and great tasting !!!  Perfect combo  ;)

Ingredients for four~
Flatout Bread, 90 calorie Light Brand
1/2 Tablespoon Vegeanaise per Wrap
Romaine Lettuce Leaves
Sliced Roma Tomato
4 Slices Turkey Bacon, cooked
8oz Grilled Chicken Breast, sliced
Sliced Red Onion, optional

     Spread Flatout Bread with Vegenaise, and fill wrap with remaining ingredients.  Enjoy any time of day  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.
    jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete