Monday, June 9, 2014

Mixed Berry Fruit Pizza





     With Summer comes all kinds of wonderful fruit dishes, and I threw this together tonight because I had some left over Kiwi !  Lucky for me, because it turned out great !!!  Sometimes I am sad because they are just too pretty to eat ... but then I get over it and dig in !!!  HA  ... all my sadness went away after I took my first bite ;)  PS  Super fast, outrageously delicious, and Great Stats at 226 calories, 5g carbs and 24g protein!

Ingredients~
Mixed Berry Quest Bar
1 Tablespoon Orangesicle Protein Powder, V-Core from Complete Nutrition
1 teaspoon Almond Milk
1 teaspoon fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
Slice of Kiwi, diced
10 Blueberries
1 Strawberry, diced

     Unwrap and microwave Bar for 15 seconds and pat into circle on top of Silpat lined cookie sheet and Bake at 325 for 3 minutes, and cool.  Meanwhile, mix together Protein Powder, Milk and Lemon Juice and spread on Cookie when cooled.  Set in frig to set up for about an hour or so ( if you have that much time, if not, chill for as long as possible).  Top with Blueberries, Kiwi and Strawberry in any design you desire!  Enjoy ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete