Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cotton Candy Grapes from The Grapery



     I've been waiting for weeks for these babies to hit The Fresh Market, and the trucks finally came at 2 o'clock this afternoon !!!  It was totally worth the second trip back to the store today!!!  These special breed of Grapes are only available for a short time, so if your favorite fair food tickles your fancy, then I suggest you get off your duff and head to The Fresh Market ASAP !!!  :0  Thanks to The Grapery for bringing Cotton Candy Grapes to my belly.  I had big big plans on making a wonderful dessert with these bad boys, but I started eating them on the way home and half the bag was gone by the time I pulled into the garage....ooooopppppsssss!!!  The only draw back is that they are 5.99/lb, and I almost choked on my pre raisin goodies when the cash register totaled 22 buckeroo's .... I put one of the two bags back after gasping for air....  But, they are totally worth a fun indulgence to experience a Cotton Candy Grape for the first time!!!  In good health~paige  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment