Saturday, August 6, 2022

Blueberry Zucchini Snack Cake







  Since I have gone sugar free, I have discovered a whole new way to enjoy my diet with out suffering.  I never miss flavor, or the good feels that come from taking care of myself.  My Blueberry Zucchini Snack Cake is no exception to this rule, and may be one of my new favorites.  Each of the 12 pieces are only 193 calories, 27.5g carbs, 4.2g fiber, 23.3g net carbs, 8.9g protein and 5.9g fat.  This will be a perfect way to start your day, or carry with you out the door.  Just make sure it gets into your life in some way!😉

Ingredients for 12 servings~

8oz Zucchini

3 large ripe Bananas

6 extra large Eggs

5.3oz container Fage 0% Greek Yogurt

3 cups Oats

1 teaspoon Baking Powder

Dash Cinnamon

Dash Vanilla

1 pint Blueberries, divided in half

1/4 cup chopped Pecans

     Grate Zucchini into dish towel and wring out excess liquid, set aside.  Meanwhile, add Bananas to mixing bowl and use Beaters til smooth, continue to incorporate Eggs, then Yogurt, as well as Zucchini, Oats, Baking Powder, Cinnamon and Vanilla.  Then gently stir in 1 cup of the Blueberries and pour into 9X13 parchment lined cake pan, and sprinkle with remaining Blueberries and Pecans.  Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.  Enjoy 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment