Saturday, August 6, 2022

Chelseas Garden Salad

 




     When your daughter grows a garden, you take advantage of the extra produce…. Her Cherry Tomatoes were in abundance and I put them to good use.  Adding in some other favorites, and I had a winner on my hands.  So search out someone with a garden and a generous heart, …or hit up your local produce department.  Just do what it takes to score all these ingredients🥗🥗🥗  PS.  I do remove the stems before eating…FYI

Ingredients~

Bed of mixed Greens (I use Romaine, Kale, Broccoli, Carrots and Red Bell Pepper)

Diced Grilled Chicken

Corn on the Cob in Husk 

Cherry Tomatoes, stemmed removed

Balsamic Vinegar (I use California Balsamic Ruby Red Onion)

Everything Bagel Seasoning     

     Chop a Garden Salad of mixed Greens, top with Grilled diced Chicken.  Microwave Corn in Husk for 2 minutes, remove, clean and trim corn from husk, add to Salad, top with Tomatoes, Vinegar and season with Everything Bagel Seasoning.  Enjoy 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment