Monday, August 15, 2022

Tuna Salad





     During a recent trip I had to take a few of my meals on the road.  One thing I opted for was a healthy Tuna Salad to fill in when I was eating at the rental.  This turned out perfect because it travels well, can be made in advance, and is perfect just added to mixed Greens.  Feel free to garnish with a white Balsamic, or extra Pickle Juice if you need a “Dressing”, or man up and eat it as it is.  I didn’t measure anything except the Tuna, Fat and Eggs, but you do you, and create your own masterpiece.  PS. This is also a winner to have on hand at home during the week.  Enjoy 😉 

Ingredients for 3 servings, increase ingredients for more~

3 extra large Eggs

1 Tablespoon Mayo

Dijon Mustard

Chopped Bread and Butter Pickles ( I used homemade, sub with favorite)

1 slice of chopped Red Onion

3 drained cans Tuna packed in Water

Everything Bagel Seasoning

Salt as desired

Pepper as desired

     Add Eggs to saucepan of water, bring to boil, leave pot on burner, add lid, turn off burner and set the timer for 15 minutes, remove, run under cool water, peel and chop in bowl.  To that stir in remaining ingredients in order.  Store in fridge.  I divided mine up equally in containers ready to use as desired.  Happy Travels 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment