Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Rice all Week




     I’m a busy person, but I love to eat, and eat well.  So, I have to calculate my time in the kitchen to go the farthest, and make every minute count!  Such is the case with my Rice all Week.  I make up 6 servings at a time, divide into containers, store in the fridge ready to grab.  These can be added to any lunch or dinner, and turn into a quick salad very easily!  Each serving is only 174 calories, 38.8g carbs, 1.3g fiber, 37.5g net carbs, 3.3g protein and zero fat.  I love throwing mine together on a Bed of Greens with an Avocado, a Protein or just Beans, and topped with a Tablespoon of Balsamic.  Such a good staple to have on hand all week!!!

Ingredients for 6 serving~

1.5 cups Rice

3 cups Water

1 large chopped Onion

1 Tablespoon Chicken Bouillon (optional, but adds flavor)

Everything Bagel Seasoning (optional, but adds flavor) 

     Combine Rice, Water, Onion, and Bouillon in sauce pan, bring to boil, reduce to simmer for 15 minutes with lid, remove, cool, divide into 6 equal containers and season with Bagel Seasoning, if desired.  Enjoy 😉 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment