Saturday, August 6, 2022

Garbanzo Mac and Cheese

 


     I have a secret, I’m very lazy…which has made me extremely efficient.  So, when I can make in multiples, I am all in.  Such is the case with my Garbanzo Mac and Cheese, 6 days worth of lunches.  Each serving is only 329 calories, 28.5g carbs, 6g fiber, 22.5g net carbs, 31g protein and 11.3g fat.  The beauty is a punch of protein that can’t be beat.  But the best part is having a meal that is just a reach away, already measured out, in a container and ready to go at a moments notice!😊

Ingredients for 6 servings~

8.8oz box Barilla Garbanzo Pasta (sub with favorite)

4oz shredded Cheddar Cheese

1.5cup low-fat Cottage Cheese

2-5oz cans drained Tuna

1 cup 30 cal/cup Almond Milk

2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard

Dash Cayenne Pepper

     Prepare Pasta according to directions, drain and stir in Cheese til melted, and continue to stir in remaining ingredients til thoroughly combined.  Divide into 6 equal portions, approximately one rounded cup per serving.  Enjoy 😉 

No comments:

Post a Comment